Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ideas

So Ryan and my 3rd anniversary is coming up, and we originally had plans to go somewhere nice for the night, but Ryan's school books alone for this semester came to over $600 (yikes!). So unfortunately we had to cancel our plans. I am way bummed. Does anyone have some ideas of what Ryan and I can do say under a $100 budget? We already have a gift card for dinner so that is taken care of but I need some fun activities that we can do (keeping in mind that Ryan is limited to some things because of his arm such as 4 wheelers and snowmobiles). I would appreciate the ideas if you have any thanks!

11 comments:

Susan said...

how about sex?

DA pages said...

ha!

The Myers said...

Hey Emily! It been a while since we've talked. I found you off of Smelly's website (I don't know if people still call her that.) Anyway, my husband and I celebarted our 3rd year anniversay in November. I just want to through this out there. But the 3rd year anniversary is "LEATHER"! I'm just saying! ha ha. Keep in touch!

Melanie said...

Jordan and I were in the same boat for our 2nd year anniversary. Made plans but had to cancel. You could always go and visit the place where Ryan asked you to marry him and to the place where he fist told you he loved you. I know it may sound cheesy but I have always wanted to do tha with Jordan!!!

Cherish said...

Hey em, I love Sue's post .. You definatly better do that. You might be able to find a cheap room at priceline.com, where you name your own price? I dunno know.. good luck!

Melissa said...

we stayed in this ghetto hotel in Logan but it had the best tub ever and it was only $40 a night! the Logan Inn Honeymoon suite. have fun what ever you guys do and happy anniversary!!!

Susan said...

try citydeals.com it's a site for discounted gift certificates around Salt Lake. I noticed right now, they have a $100 gift card for a stay at the Armstrong Mansion on sale for only $68...worth checking out at least.

Jake & Hillary said...

When we were first married I really wanted to go on a vacation but we didn't have any money (still the case, but o-well) so I created a vacation at home. I got some cheap tropical plants at walmart and put lights up around the house. I even put up paper cut outs on the wall saying 'bushman island' it was really silly but really fun. I didn't tell Jake what I was doing and he was really suprised.

Matt & Ali said...

I went to the little america for 130.00 a year ago. Thats not horrible you could call and find out their best deal and its really nice! Some times they have a anniversary deal or first time deal. I love your new wall paper back ground!

McCall said...

i like citydeals - like someone else mentioned. they have some great deals. do you like massages? you could go get a couples massage? they might have deals on that web page but if not you oculd check out school - it would still be fun and feel so good.

Delahunty Family said...

For mine and Aaron's 2nd anniversary we went to Lava Hot Springs, it's close but far enough away to feel like you went somewhere, we stayed at the home hotel it was $45 a night pretty getto but fun! They have some fun little resturants around there and the hot springs $7 a person for an all day pass! it was a lot of fun!